Friday, July 07, 2006

Bolivia Team 2006

Hola Everyone!
I just thought you might like to here that Joseph, Lisa and I did make it safely back home. Joseph was very kind and bought us lunch before the plane ride. After we got home Lisa and I managed to talk our parents into spending the evening together and going to watch fireworks!
We have been praying and thinking about all of you alot these past few days and our glad that you are doing so well. We'll continue to pray about the crates and hope they make it there soon.
Question: Did your suitcases also go MIA (missing in action)???

I also want to tell you guys that I will be headed up to Camp Dellwater to help with the teen staffing next week. Long story short, my sister and I seem to have been an answer to pray for helping with the work up at camp.
Anyway, that's the news from here in the States!
Love and God Bless,
Alicia
P.S. If any of you meet a young lady there that goes by the name of Carolina Desiree give her a really big hug and tell her the Tucker family says hola.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alicia, for posting. I know it is selfish of me to say this, but as I read your posts (from Bolivia), I felt my emotions welling up inside of me again....I wish so much that I were with the team. I have been strong this week and have realized that God must have been protecting me from something or perhaps it wasn't his timing for me to go, but I do wish with all my heart I were with all of you wonderful people on the trip!! Too bad LAB airlines wasn't more up front with us...I would have waited the extra day if I had known it was only a maintenance problem. Sigh...oh well, it is all in the Lord's hands...and I am praying that the rest of you will do wonderful work for me there! I as well will be headed off to Camp Dellwater in just over a week to help as a lifeguard and with sports, etc. I hope the Lord will use me somehow as an example to the kids! :)

In Christ and missing all of you,
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home